Friday, April 30, 2010

White,Milk,and Peanut Butter Chocolate S'mores

I'm Spending the weekend at my grandma's and got the urge to blog.. This is not your average s'more.
You'll need: Graham Cracker's,Marshmallows,and any kind of chocolate u like!


Then you need a fire...

Unwrap the chocolate's and such..

We couldn't find any sticks so we used wire hangers..

TIP::The Marshmallow's catch on fire really quick;)

My Sister just likes her s'more plain and topless..


Mmmm.. Finger lickin' good:)


The Peanut Butter S'more...Grandma's Favorite.


The White Chocoalte s'more was my personal favorite.. Grace thought so too!


When Your done and u dont want s'more. Sit Back,Relax and enjoy the fire..

No S'more for Grace..

We ate them all up, they were DELICIOUS!! ENJOY:)

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMM!!! Wish I was there to enjoy some and I want a fire pit!

    ReplyDelete