Monday, July 26, 2010

SuGaR CoOkIeS! :)


Today was my uncle's Jacob's brithday..we went to his house and ate and played games. and we had some cupcakes my aunt made.. but my sweet tooth was not fully satisfied..I decided to make sugar cookies!!


The ingredients you will need for the cookies are:

...1 cup white sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup butter, softened
 2 tablespoons baking powder
 2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt


                                                      Stir it all together!

Roll it into balls.

Then bake at 350.

Let them cool completely.. while I was waiting on them to cool down, I made some butter cream icing!
You will need
2 tablespoons milk
1/4 vegetable oil (ran out of shortening) the recipe called for a cup of shortening but oil worked fine!
1/4 cup butter.
2 cups powder sugar

Stir it all together!


Then when the cookies are cooled. add the icing and some sprikles!
Hope Ya'll ENJOY!! :)
            

3 comments:

  1. why sugar cookies are my favorite cookies in the world. i love them with a passion . ! you should send some over here haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I wish i had eaten some...maybe they will still be there 2moro when I pick up kenners!!! Who doesn't love a good sugar cookie? And I know for a fact you whipped those out in no time flat. You're goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sugar cookies! These look delish!
    Thanks for linking up!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete